Please read the following Terms and Conditions for using the UltimateVirtualEmployee.com (owned by Scientific Business Solutions,LLC) Web site. By using the Web site and the information and services available through the Web site, you agree to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use the Web site.
If you visit our site, you’re also legally obligated to [read: stuck with] the terms and conditions listed below and any other law or regulation that applies to the site, the Internet, the World Wide Web. You shouldn’t access or browse the site if you have any problem with that, because once you start, there’s no turning back — you are bound by [read: stuck with] the terms and conditions.
These Terms are in addition to any other agreements between you and UltimateVirtualEmployee.com (owned by Scientific Business Solutions,LLC), including any customer or account agreements and any other agreements that govern your use of products, services, content, tools and information available on the Web site.
Here are the rules for visitors on our site:
1. For everyone’s sake, just assume that everything on the site is copyrighted unless we say it’s not. So you can’t use the stuff except how we say you can on this page or anywhere else on the site without our written permission. And like we said before, it’s not likely we’ll give you permission anyway. In fact, even if we wanted to, the lawyers are likely to veto any deal anyway. So it’s better you don’t even ask.
2. While we try to include accurate stuff on the site, but please don’t call us if there’s a problem because we assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site.
3. We and anybody else who helped us create, produce, or deliver the site are not liable for any damages you suffer when you use it. In particular, we want you to know that our disclaimer includes “direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THEIMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Here’s the bottom line — we’re not responsible if you’re browsing around and the site damages you or your computer or infects it with any nasty viruses. We sure hope that doesn’t happen, but if it does, don’t call us.
4. Pictures of people or places shown on the site are either our property or someone else’s property we’re using with their permission. No matter what, it’s definitely not your property. You or any of your net-friends can’t use it unless we said you could on this page or somewhere else on the site. And guess what — we won’t say yes. So be careful,because unauthorized use may violate all sorts of nasty laws. Be smart, keep the stuff you download to yourself.
5. There are also a lot of trademarks, logos, and service marks on the site that either we own or we’re using with someone else’s permission. So don’t think you have any kind of license or right to use them, because you don’t and we’re not about to give you one. If you don’t leave them alone and mess with our trademarks, logos and service marks on our site, we’ll probably go ballistic, so will the companies that own the other trademarks, logos and service marks. That means that we’re likely to sue you or to ask a prosecutor to come after you for messing around with our property or the property of others.
6. You’ll probably notice we’ve linked our site to lots of others. While that’s cool, it doesn’t mean we’ve looked at all those sites, much less checked them out periodically to see what’s going on. So don’t blame us if some site you link to is bad or has stuff on it that offends you or your pets. Go ahead and link, but remember, you’re doing it at your risk.
7. The primary area of business for UltimateVirtualEmployee.com (owned by Scientific Business Solutions,LLC) is (but not limited to) Website Publishing, designing, development and software application development. Ultimate Virtual Employee (owned by Scientific Business Solutions, LLC) also specialises in providing highly focused E -marketing solutions such as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), e-communication strategy and research etc.
8. During the project / agreement whilst they are contracted to each other, and for a period of five (5) years afterward from the date of this agreement, UltimateVirtualEmployee.com (owned by Scientific Business Solutions,LLC) and the client will not directly or indirectly participate in a business with their contacts or employees now or later operated by them in all countries throughout the globe.
In particular, they or their representatives will not:
9. During the course of the “project” it is the client’s responsibility to provide all (but not limited to the following) the relevant information, content, pictures, previous code etc. in order to make the project technically feasible and viable – in the absence of the above or any other relevant material UltimateVirtualEmployee.com (owned by Scientific Business Solutions,LLC) will use freeware / shareware material as deemed fit.
10. UltimateVirtualEmployee.com (owned by Scientific Business Solutions,LLC) will not be held responsible in case the client insists on using a particular “copyrighted” material – UltimateVirtualEmployee.com (owned by Scientific Business Solutions,LLC) would assume that the client has taken care of the legal and copyright implications of using the same and once the final payment and or the website has been made “live” it is deemed that the client has given the go ahead to use the above mentioned material at its own risk and consequences.
11. If during the course of the work the client is unable to provide us with necessary information, materials or feedback in a timely manner when requested it could become necessary to reschedule the team / resource to other jobs while we are waiting. If we request materials, information, decisions, or approvals from you that we need to complete the work, and you do not provide them within thirty days of our request, we will deem the work to be completed and all payments due.
12. Existing sites – Work done on an existing site is done on an unseen basis: Due to the nature of existing sites (sites already finished or part finished by a third party) we cannot predict code integrity. We undertake this work on the understanding that we will research and develop the existing code, but we make no guarantees that the previous work is a suitable framework for us to work with.
13. After the receipt of final payment, the client will own the specific instances of all code we produce for you but not the algorithms, techniques, methods, or trade secrets we use to produce it and which belong to UltimateVirtualEmployee.com (owned by Scientific Business Solutions,LLC).
14. When a developer(s) is working on a dedicated basis, they are allocated for 50 hours per week, 200 hours per month etc.This time includes design, programming, testing and time spent awaiting feedback requested by the developer(s) to the client.
15. If the total man-hours logged by a resource are more than 125% of the above, then the Management of UltimateVirtualEmployee.com (owned by Scientific Business Solutions,LLC) reserves the right to charge the client for the additional man-hours.
16. Payment of the advance / first invoice is an acceptance of the above terms and conditions.